Prawns in Coconut milk – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Prawns in Coconut milk using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Prawns in Coconut milk
- It’s 500 gms of Prawns or any fish of your choice.
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut milk, made at home or store bought.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of garlic and green chilli paste.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of crushed or grinded coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice optional.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of cornflour optional.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
Prawns in Coconut milk Step By Step
- Wash prawns apply salt and keep aside for few minutes.Wash again before use. Heat oil in a wok, put the crushed garlic and green chilli paste, saute a little.(add green chillies according to taste).
- After a minute add 1/4 cup water to the sauteed mixture and cook for 1 minute. Now put grinded coriander leaves, mix. Add 1/4 cup more water, Prawns, 300 ml coconut milk and bring to a boil, add salt cover and cook for 3-4 minutes till Prawns r done.(Don't over cook or prawns might get chewy).
- Lastly add in remaining 100 ml coconut milk till one boil.(At this stage cornflour mixed with little water can be added to the gravy. And lemon juice can be added as well).
- Prawns in coconut milk is ready to serve with rice or Ghavan.