LG ROMAINE SALAD IN PRAWN BROTH – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook LG ROMAINE SALAD IN PRAWN BROTH using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of LG ROMAINE SALAD IN PRAWN BROTH
- Prepare 4 cup of Romaine salad.
- You need of garnish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fried shallots.
- It’s of SEASONING.
- It’s 1 dash of salt and light soy sauce.
- Prepare of LG SHRIMP STOCK.
- Prepare 2 cup of prawn stock or any stock.
LG ROMAINE SALAD IN PRAWN BROTH Instructions
- FOR THE LG SHRIMP STOCK PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHMENTS BELOW
- FRIED SHALLOT
- thinly slice small shallot then with oil dpan fry shallot till lightly brown and drain oil immediately
- bring prawn broth to a boil add season then off heat and add romaine salad and mix well then serve immediately
- serve top fried shallot