Prawn Idli – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Prawn Idli using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Prawn Idli
- It’s 1 cup of jeerakasala rice.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Prawns.
- You need 1 cup of Onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need Few of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
Prawn Idli Instructions
- Soak the jeerakasala rice for 4 hours.
- Prepare spicy prawn masala. Grind rice with coconut milk and egg. Prepare a very thin batter.
- Then pour into idli steamer and put spicy masala then cook for 20 minutes