Chicken and vermicelli soup – shorbet djej – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Chicken and vermicelli soup – shorbet djej using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and vermicelli soup – shorbet djej
- You need 4 of skinless chicken thighs, cleaned.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vermicelli.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, for frying.
Chicken and vermicelli soup – shorbet djej Step By Step
- In a pressure cooker, heat the vegetable oil and fry the chicken thighs for 3 min.
- Add the onion, bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, white pepper, nutmeg, and salt. Cover with 2 liters of water and close pressure cooker securely.
- Cook for 25 min at highest pressure (achieved when steam starts escaping). Remove from heat and let pressure drop before opening cooker cover (achieved when all steam escapes).
- Strain the chicken broth into a cooking pot. Make sure you remove the cinnamon sticks, bay leaves, and the onion. Remove bones from chicken; cut the chicken into small pieces and add them to the broth.
- Add the lemon juice and vermicelli. Season with salt and place the pot on medium heat for 5 min before serving the soup.