Prawn & Potato Curry Wrap – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Prawn & Potato Curry Wrap using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Prawn & Potato Curry Wrap
- It’s 1 of medium sized wholemeal tortilla wrap,.
- You need 100 g of frozen or fresh small shrimp,.
- You need 1 of Maris Piper potato, peeled and cut into small cubes, (125g),.
- It’s 1/2 of a small onion, chopped finely, (45g),.
- Prepare 2-4 of green finger chillies, halved & de-seeded, (add to taste),.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic granules, or one clove crushed,.
- You need 1/4 tsp of tumeric,.
- Prepare 1 of tiny pinch red chilli flakes,.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated stevia sweetener,.
- Prepare of Salt to season,.
- You need 1 splash of milk (I used full fat),.
- You need of Coconut spray oil,.
- It’s 200 ml of water.
- You need of Optional:.
- You need of Mango chutney,.
- It’s of Fresh chopped coriander.
Prawn & Potato Curry Wrap Step By Step
- Heat a large saucepan up over a medium to high heat and spray in some coconut oil spray liberally. Once hot add the onions and stir fry for around 2-3 minutes. Next add the chopped potatoes and green chillies. Continue to stir. Turn down the heat a little. Once the potatoes are slightly charred, add in the tumeric & garam masala.
- Stir again and season with salt and a tiny pinch of red chili flakes. Add in the water and bring to a simmer. Place a lid over and simmer until there's around 1/3rd of the liquid left and it's thickened. Add in the prawns.
- If some excess water comes out from the prawns allow sauce to reduce and thicken once more. Add a splash of milk and the Stevia sweetener. Stir to combine.
- Turn the heat down low and simmer very gently until you're left with a lovely curry sauce that is thick enough to coat the back of a wooden spoon. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool for a few minutes. The curry sauce should thicken further as it cools down.
- Once the mixture has cooled for several minutes and it's thicker and warm, not piping hot add it into your wrap over to one side from the centre slightly. Add some mango chutney if desired and fresh Coriander. Wrap it up and enjoy!
- Note: Simply lay the tortilla wrap into some foil and wrap up for eating it on the go! 🙂