Lumpia Semarang – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Lumpia Semarang using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lumpia Semarang
- It’s of Wrappers.
- You need 10 slice of egg rolls / spring roll wrappers ( you can buy it in the marketplace , or create your own).
- You need of Stuffing.
- You need 2 cup of young bamboo shoots, soak in water until the smells is gone, wash and chop roughly.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 clove of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 piece of small red chilies, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of leek, sliced 2 cm.
- Prepare 3 of whole egg.
- You need 1 of egg whites.
- It’s 2 cup of shrimp, peeled and roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce ( if you like sweet).
- It’s 2 tsp of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil fir frying.
- Prepare of Garlic Sauce.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil for frying.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 5 piece of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
Lumpia Semarang Instructions
- Saute garlic and onion until fragrant. Put red pepper and eggs (eggs that have been in the shake) and stir until the eggs destroyed.
- Add shrimp, a little soy sauce, pepper and salt to taste, then enter the bamboo shoots and stir-fry and then add leek and set aside at room temperature.
- Prepare some spring rolls wrappers, put 3 tablespoons stuffing to wrappers, roll whatever you want, tighten some spring roll skin side using egg whites.
- Let stand for a few minutes at room temperature or put in refrigerator.
- Fried lumpia in hot oil over medium heat until the brown color.
- For sauce : Saute garlic with a little vegetable oil until fragrant.- Add chili sliced and brown sugar, stirring until brown, then add cornstarch that has been dissolved a little water- Stir until slightly thickened. Then set aside.