Authentic Shrimp with Chili Sauce in 15 Minutes – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Authentic Shrimp with Chili Sauce in 15 Minutes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Authentic Shrimp with Chili Sauce in 15 Minutes
- It’s 14 of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of ・Katakuriko.
- Prepare of Chili Sauce:.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ・Ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ・Weipa (or any other Chinese condiments).
- You need 1 tsp of ・Doubanjiang.
- You need 70 ml of ・Water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ・Sugar.
- It’s 1 of ■Oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cm of ■Grated garlic (tubed).
- It’s 1 of ■Minced Japanese leek.
Authentic Shrimp with Chili Sauce in 15 Minutes Instructions
- Peel and devein the shrimp. Rinse with water, then pat dry with a paper towel. Coat with katakuriko.
- Mix all ingredients to make the chili sauce. (Even if it doesn't mix evenly, it will be fine when you stir-fry it later.)
- Add lots of oil, garlic, and Japanese leek into a frying pan and stir-fry over low heat. When it's fragrant, add the shrimp.
- When both sides of the shrimp becomes pink, add the ingredients for the chili sauce. It's ready to eat when the sauce becomes slightly thick!
- *If you're using any spices other than Weipa, the amount of salt may differ. Please taste and adjust measurements of the condiments accordingly.