Easy Cobb Salad for Guests – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Easy Cobb Salad for Guests using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Cobb Salad for Guests
- It’s 1 of half Green leafy vegetables (lettuce).
- You need 1 bunch of Mizuna greens.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- You need 10 of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of Hard boiled egg.
- It’s 1 of pack Black olives, pitted.
- Prepare 4 of Sliced bacon.
- It’s 7 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 5 of Wonton wrappers.
- It’s 5 tbsp of ☆ Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆ Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆ Yogurt (plain).
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆ Milk.
- It’s 1 of ☆ Lemon juice (bottled lemon juice).
- Prepare 1 of ☆ Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Chili powder.
Easy Cobb Salad for Guests Step By Step
- Make a hard-boiled egg while boiling the shrimp in salted water. Wash the lettuce and tear into your desired size. Wash the mizuna and cut into 4-5 cm lengths and drain in a sieve.
- Cook the bacon slices with a generous amount of oil until they become crispy, and remove from a pan. Place the wonton wrappers in the same pan and cook until crispy (careful not to let them burn…).
- Dish out all the salad ingredients on a plate. Combine all the ☆ dressing ingredients well. Dress the salad and enjoy!
- I substituted salad beans for avocados for my daughters who don't like them… You can actually use anything for this salad!