Prawn Malai Korma – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Prawn Malai Korma using 19 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Prawn Malai Korma
- You need 400 gms of prawns.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions chopped finely.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 5-6 of almonds soaked.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh cream or malai.
- It’s 2 tbsp of thick coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut paste.
- Prepare 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 of cardamoms.
- Prepare 1 stick of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped coriander.
- It’s 4 of slit green chillies.
- It’s 2 tbsp of refined oil.
- You need To taste of salt and sugar.
Prawn Malai Korma Step By Step
- Clean and devein prawns.Smear little salt and set aside.Heat oil in a wok.Sprinkle half crushed whole garam masala and fry the chopped onion till light brown.Make a paste of almonds,coconut,fresh cream, curd and ginger garlic.Add this to the fried onion.Add red chilli powder,salt and sugar to taste.Add the prawns and water.Boil for 5 minutes only.Prawns are soft and gets hard if cooked long.Add garam masala and coconut milk and give it a boil. Garnish with chopped coriander and green chillies.