Toddler Friendly Green Noodle Soup – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Toddler Friendly Green Noodle Soup using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Toddler Friendly Green Noodle Soup
- It’s 1/2 of zucchini, finely shredded.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of chicken bouillon powder (or 1 cube).
- You need 2 of eggs scrambled.
- You need 1 pkg of instant ramen noodles(toss the pkg of powder in the trash).
Toddler Friendly Green Noodle Soup Step By Step
- Bring the water and chicken soup seasoning to a boil.
- Once its boiling, drop in the rest of the ingredients. Cook for 5 min or until noodles are cooked to your liking then serve♡
- My 2 year old scrambled the eggs in a bowl and helped shred the zucchini. If you let them help in the kitchen they're more likely to eat the meal. He LOVED this soup!