Luffa With Dried Shrimp – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Luffa With Dried Shrimp using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Luffa With Dried Shrimp
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dried shrimp / dried prawn / hae bee.
- Prepare 2 small of red chili pepper.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 1 of spring onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 small of shallot.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 large of luffa acutangula.
Luffa With Dried Shrimp Instructions
- Remove the skin of the luffa vegetables and cut into big chunk.
- With oil sauté doubled dried shrimp / dried prawn / hae bee and dice garlic and shallot till fragrant for 2 to 3 minutes then add small red chili pepper
- Add luffa vegetables and water then mix well and bring to a boil with lid cover
- Off heat and top spring onion and serve immediately
- BELOW ARE FEW RECIPE USING DRIED SHRIMP /DRIED PRAWN / HAE BER,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357123-dried-shrimp-with-garlic-and-chili-flake https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/414677-hairy-gourd-with-dried-shrimp https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343013-spicy-dried-shrimp-hae-bee-hiam https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/399655-eggplant-with-dried-shrimp