Prawn Gravy – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Prawn Gravy using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Prawn Gravy
- It’s 4 of Tomatoes.
- You need 100 gm of small onions.
- It’s 1/4 spoon of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 spoon of Chilli powder.
- You need 1 spoon of Garam masala.
- It’s 1 spoon of Garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 spoon of Jeera powder / cumin.
- Prepare as required of Curry leaves, Mustard and Oil.
- It’s 1 small cup of Coconut milk.
- It’s 750 gm of Prawns.
- Prepare as required of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Prawn Gravy Step By Step
- In a pan add oil and then mustard seeds, curry leaves, chopped small onions and salt.
- After onion turns light brown then add garlic paste, turmeric powder, chilli powder and jeera powder. Mix well cook for 2 mins
- Add tomatoes and then cook for 10 mins
- Add cleaned and washed Prawns. Stir well for 2 mins then add salt and 1 cup of water. Mix well close the lid and cook for 15 mins in medium flame.
- Then add coconut milk and Garam masala, cook for another 10 mins in low flame.
- Now our prawn gravy is ready to serve 😁💖