Hor Fun – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Hor Fun using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hor Fun
- It’s 2 handful of boiled flat rice noodle.
- You need 3 of garlic.
- Prepare 4 pcs of shrimp.
- You need 2 pcs of chinese broccoli (cut).
- You need 1 of thumb ginger.
- Prepare 1 of spring onion.
- Prepare 1 of egg (beaten).
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of White pepper.
- It’s of Chicken stock.
- It’s of Water.
- You need 2 tsp of cornflour (dilute).
Hor Fun Step By Step
- Prepare all ingredients
- Heat the cooking oil on a pan, sauteé flat rice noodle until golden brown. Then set aside.
- Heat the oil, put the chicken in. Sauteé with soy sauce until half cooked. Then add garlic, followed by the shrimp and vegies. Add chicken stock when starting to dry. Season with salt, pepper, sugar.
- Add the dilute corn flour to thicken. Then start pouring the beaten egg while keep stirring.
- Lastly, bring back the flat rice noodle, add spring onion and sesame oil.