King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style)
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Chinese Curry Concentrate,.
- Prepare 180 g of king prawns,.
- Prepare 1 of onion cut into bite sized pieces,.
- You need 1 handful of petit pois peas,.
- Prepare of Around 230ml water,.
- You need 1 tsp of very finely chopped fresh ginger,.
- It’s of Salt to season,.
- It’s 2 of spring onions, cut into fine rings (optional).
- It’s of Spray cooking oil (I used coconut).
- It’s of Serving Suggestions:.
- You need of Pak choi,.
- Prepare of Egg noodles,.
- You need of Boiled or fried rice.
King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) Step By Step
- Heat up a wok over a medium to high heat. Once hot spray in some oil to coat the base liberally. Add in the onions and ginger and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add in the king prawns and toss everything together. Fry for a further minute. Season well with salt. Add in the whites of the spring onions. Stir.
- Add in the curry paste concentrate. Next add the water in. Using a wooden spoon stir the paste continually until completely dissolved into the water. Bring to a simmer. Add in the peas.
- Simmer gently, stirring now and then until the water begins to reduce down and the sauce thicken. Once it's thickened so it coats the back of the spoon remove from the heat.
- Serve up and garnish with the greens of the spring onion. Enjoy with your choice of sides. 🙂