Prawn malai curry – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Prawn malai curry using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Prawn malai curry
- Prepare 400 gm of big size prawns.
- It’s 1 cup of masala paste (onion,ginger,garlic).
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need As needed of oil and ghee.
- You need To taste of salt and sugar.
Prawn malai curry Step By Step
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf red chilli,let it crackle
- Add prawns shallow fry adding salt and turmeric powder
- Add the masala paste and saute well adding red chilli Powder and cover
- Keep it on low heat and stir softly
- As the raw smell of masala goes away add coconut and fry well
- Add the coconut milk and cover till it is soft
- Add ghee,sugar and garam masala powder
- Garnish with green coriander leaves chopped and serve