Prawn Dim Sums – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Prawn Dim Sums using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Prawn Dim Sums
- You need of For covering.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2/3 tablespoons of water.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of For stuffing.
- You need 150 grams of prawns (deveined and chopped).
- It’s 4 of green onions.
- Prepare 1 of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli paste.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Prawn Dim Sums Instructions
- Knead a stiff dough with flour, salt, oil and water. Keep it aside for 20 mins and then divide it in 6 equal parts. Using a rolling pin, flatten them out.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients of the stuffing mentioned in the ingredients above.
- Using a small spoon, place the stuffing in the center of the flattened dough and give your favorite shape to the dimsum.
- Leave the dimsums aside for 5 mins.
- Place the dumplings in a steamer and cook for 10-15 mins, till the dough is completely cooked from the outside.
- Serve hot with chilli oil, sweet chilli sauce and spicy red sauce.