Claypot Rice in Rice Cooker – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Claypot Rice in Rice Cooker using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Claypot Rice in Rice Cooker
- It’s 300 gr of rice, rinse a couple times until the water gets clear, drained.
- You need 400 ml of water.
- You need 3 of bacon slices, cut to taste.
- It’s 3 of lap cheong (chinese sausage), sliced.
- It’s 2 tbs of sesame oil.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 of shallots, finely chopped.
- You need 2 cm of ginger, grated.
- Prepare 10 gr of dried shrimp (do not need to be soaked), if the size is large, chop them.
- Prepare 1 tbs of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s to taste of ground black/white pepper.
- You need of Frozen vegetables as needed (optional).
Claypot Rice in Rice Cooker Step By Step
- Add sesame oil in the rice cooker pot. Close the lid. Press the "cook" button. Wait until the oil gets hot.
- When the oil is hot, add garlic, shallots and ginger. Saute until fragrant and wilted.
- Press the "off" button. Add rice, water and all remaining ingredients plus seasonings, except frozen vegetables. Stir it.
- Close the rice cooker, press the "cook" button and wait until it turns to "warm". Add frozen vegetables. Mix it up. Close the lid. Leave it in the "warm" button for 5-10 minutes then serve.