LG ROMAINE SALAD IN PRAWN BROTH – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook LG ROMAINE SALAD IN PRAWN BROTH using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of LG ROMAINE SALAD IN PRAWN BROTH
- You need 4 cup of Romaine salad.
- It’s of garnish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fried shallots.
- You need of SEASONING.
- You need 1 dash of salt and light soy sauce.
- You need of LG SHRIMP STOCK.
- It’s 2 cup of prawn stock or any stock.
LG ROMAINE SALAD IN PRAWN BROTH Step By Step
- FOR THE LG SHRIMP STOCK PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHMENTS BELOW
- FRIED SHALLOT
- thinly slice small shallot then with oil dpan fry shallot till lightly brown and drain oil immediately
- bring prawn broth to a boil add season then off heat and add romaine salad and mix well then serve immediately
- serve top fried shallot