Chipotle Shrimp Cups – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Chipotle Shrimp Cups using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chipotle Shrimp Cups
- You need 1 packages of wonton wrappers.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Chipolte Salsa.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped Cooked Shrimp.
- It’s 1 cup of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cilantro.
- It’s 1 of Cooking Spray.
- It’s 1 of Muffin Pan.
Chipotle Shrimp Cups Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray
- Place 2 wonton wrapper in each spot of your muffin pan. Make sure wrappers come up the side to form a cup. Repeat until all spots in pan are filled.
- Place pan in oven and cook for 7 minutes.
- In a bowl combine cheese,salsa,and shrimp.
- Once cups come out the oven,place salsa mixture evenly into cups.
- Place back in oven for an additional 7 minutes or until cheese starts to melt.
- Remove cups from pan and top with a dollop of sour cream and sprinkle with chopped/dried cilantro.