Grilled prawns – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Grilled prawns using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled prawns
- It’s 500 g of prawns.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mint paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander leaves paste.
- You need 3 tsp of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
Grilled prawns Step By Step
- Clean the prawns.
- In a bowl mix oil, ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric, chilli powder, garam masala, lemon juice.
- In another bowl mix salt, mint and coriander paste, coconut milk, green chilli paste.
- Mix half of the prawns in each bowl. Keep it aside for 15 mins.
- It can be grilled on a tawa or oven. If using oven grill it for 15 mins at 200 degrees. And you are ready to go. It can be served with pineapple salsa.