Spicy Spaghetti / Sambal Spaghetti – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Spicy Spaghetti / Sambal Spaghetti using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Spaghetti / Sambal Spaghetti
- You need 2 cup of brocoli.
- You need 150 grams of spaghetti.
- It’s 12 medium of shrimp.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of shrimp stock or any stock.
- It’s of SPICY SAUCE (SAMBAL SAUCE )or any sambal oelek.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of spicy sauce (sambal sauce) or any sambal oelek.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- It’s 1 of lime juice.
- You need of Pounded paste.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 small of onion.
- It’s 1 of thumbs size ginger.
Spicy Spaghetti / Sambal Spaghetti Instructions
- FOR THE SPICY SAUCE (SAMBAL SAUCE) PLEASE VIEW ATTACHMENTS BELOW https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333646-spicy-sauce-sambal-sauce
- SPAGHETTI AND BROCOLI
- bring a pot of water to a boil then add salt and spaghetti simmer for 11 minute then drain and add olive oil and set aside
- same pot of salted water quick blanch brocoli for 1 minute then drain under runnny water and set aside
- STIR FRY
- in pan with oil lightly brown pounded paste with spicy sauce ( sambal sauce ) or any sambal oelek for 1 minute then add shrimp and cooked till turn pinky
- add cooked spaghetti and brocoli with stock and cook for another 1 minute
- add light soy sauce and mix well till almost dry top lume juice mix well and serve