Soup with chicken meatballs – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Soup with chicken meatballs using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soup with chicken meatballs
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 pc of carrot.
- Prepare 1 pc of onion.
- You need 3 pcs of potatoes.
- Prepare to taste of seasonings (dry parsley, dill).
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of semolina.
- It’s 20 grams of butter.
- You need of small vermicelli (any that is quickly brewed).
- It’s to taste of salt, pepper.
Soup with chicken meatballs Step By Step
- Preparing meatballs. From chicken breasts make minced meat. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add the semolina and leave for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, clean potatoes, cut into cubes and set to cook.
- Cut onions rings, carrots three on a large grater.
- After 15 minutes, as cooked potatoes add onions, carrots. Add seasoning.
- Form small balls of minced meat. Add to the soup. Butter is also added to the soup. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Add vermicelli. Cook for 5 minutes.