(Prawn Malai curry) Prawn in a thick coconut Gravy – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook (Prawn Malai curry) Prawn in a thick coconut Gravy using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of (Prawn Malai curry) Prawn in a thick coconut Gravy
- Prepare 4 of Jumbo prawns cleaned.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Onion paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of Fresh coconut milk.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ghee.
- You need 2 of Bay leaves.
- It’s 4 of Green Cardamom.
- It’s 1 of Green chilli for garnishing.
(Prawn Malai curry) Prawn in a thick coconut Gravy Step By Step
- Smear the prawns with turmeric and salt.
- Shallow fry the prawns and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add bay leaf and whole spices.
- Now add the onion paste and saute.
- Add the ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder and Red chilli powder.
- Saute until raw smell of the spices gone.
- Now add salt and sugar.
- Add the coconut milk.
- Add the prawns.
- Cook covered for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle ghee and garam masala and green chilli.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.