Crispy Shrimp and Shiso Leaf Gyoza Rolls – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Crispy Shrimp and Shiso Leaf Gyoza Rolls using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Shrimp and Shiso Leaf Gyoza Rolls
- You need 10 of Gyoza skins (or wonton skins).
- It’s 10 of Shrimp.
- Prepare 10 of Shiso leaves (or basil leaves).
- You need 1 of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare 1 of Sweet chili sauce (bottled).
Crispy Shrimp and Shiso Leaf Gyoza Rolls Instructions
- Take the shells and digestive tracts from the shrimp, leaving the tails on. Put 2 small cuts into the inner side of the shrimp and straighten them out. Wrap each shrimp with a shiso leaf.
- Moisten the edge of a gyoza skin, and wrap each shrimp with the tail sticking out. Press tightly to seal the edge and the tail side.
- Deep fry the rolls in oil until golden brown, and they're done. Eat dipped in sweet chili sauce.