Pan fried Prawn and Egg Chowmein.. – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Pan fried Prawn and Egg Chowmein.. using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan fried Prawn and Egg Chowmein..
- You need 2 cups of boiled fine chowmein.
- Prepare 2 of onions sliced.
- Prepare 1 of carrot sliced into strips.
- You need 1 of capsicum sliced.
- You need 1/2 of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped beans.
- You need 1 tbsp of green peas.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of refined oil.
- You need 10-12 of prawns.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of green chilli sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of Chinese seasoning.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic minced.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of spring onion.
Pan fried Prawn and Egg Chowmein.. Step By Step
- Smear little and lightly toss the prawns.Set aside.Make omelettes of 2 eggs and cut into small pieces.Heat refined oil in pan and fry the minced garlic lightly brown.Then add the sliced onion fry and add carrots,beans, green peas,capsicum and chopped cabbage.Sprinkle salt to taste.Add black pepper,Chinese seasoning,soya and chilli sauce and toss and stir fry.Mix prawns and scrambled eggs.
- Meanwhile break and boil fine chowmein till done with little salt.Drain and run cold water over it and smear little oil so that they don't stick to each other.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan and fry noodles.Add the stir fried vegetables and toss.Serve with dry chilli chicken.