Chinese Special Fried Rice – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Chinese Special Fried Rice using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Special Fried Rice
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked rice.
- It’s 2 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed vegetables.
- It’s 2 of green onions.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- It’s 4 teaspoon of veg oil.
- You need 3 of scotch bonnets (ata rodo).
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- You need 1 cup of shrimp.
Chinese Special Fried Rice Step By Step
- Wash shrimp, season with salt and black pepper and set aside. In a small bowl, add soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger powder, stir and set aside.
- Dice garlic and slice onions. Set aside. Chop scotch bonnets (with or without seed), set aside. In a bowl, whisk egg and set aside. Fry the whisked egg in a small saucepan, whisking continuously to make sure it remains scrambles and set aside
- Leaving about 2 tablespoons of fat in the frying pan, add the shrimp and fry for 5 minutes, turning frequently to ensure all sides are well cooked.
- Remove shrimp from frying pan and set aside In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of veg oil, once heated add garlic and onions and fry together until transparent. Then add peppers and vegetables stir together and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Then add shrimp, rice, fried egg and stir to make sure all ingredients in the frying pan are well incorporated. Fry all ingredients together on low heat for 3 minutes then add the soy mixture