Avocado, Shrimp and Tomato Panzanella – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Avocado, Shrimp and Tomato Panzanella using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado, Shrimp and Tomato Panzanella
- It’s 1 of Avocado.
- You need 4 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 of ☆ Italian dressing, as needed.
- It’s 1 of ☆ Balsamic vinegar, as needed.
- Prepare 1 of Baby greens.
- It’s 1 of Shrimp, one for each person.
- Prepare 1 of Basil (preferably fresh leaves), as needed.
- It’s 8 slice of of Baguette, each 8 mm thick.
Avocado, Shrimp and Tomato Panzanella Step By Step
- Cut the avocado in half and cut each piece again into 9 pieces. We are going to use the whole avocado. It's easier to do it with a butter knife.
- Cut the baguette into 5-8 mm slices and toast them. Cut the tomatoes into bite-sized pieces.
- Blanch the shrimp in hot water with lemon juice, then cook them with residual heat.
- Sprinkle on some squeezed juice from the unused lemon and cool off the shrimp.
- Rinse the baby greens in a bowl of water and drain well.
- In a bowl, break the baguette into pieces and add the cut tomatoes and basil leaves. Squeeze the tomatoes so that the baguette sucks up the tomato juice.
- Add the basil. Drizzle on the Italian dressing and toss the mixture together.
- Transfer the tomato and avocado mixture onto a serving plate.
- Top it with some baby greens.
- Decorate it with the cooled shrimp.
- Swirl on some more Italian dressing and serve!