Sophie's lime chili beef spring roll dumpling soup – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Sophie's lime chili beef spring roll dumpling soup using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sophie's lime chili beef spring roll dumpling soup
- It’s of spring roll dumplings.
- Prepare 250 grams of beef mince.
- You need 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger puree.
- You need 1 tsp of chili puree.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili puree.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 8 of spring roll wrappers, cut into quarters.
- You need 1 of a bowl with equal amounts flour and water mixed into a paste that can be applied with a pastry brush. About 4tbsp of each should do it, but you might need more..
- It’s of soup.
- You need 800 ml of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger puree.
- It’s 1 tsp of Thai 5 spice.
- It’s 800 ml of packet mix chicken noodle soup.
Sophie's lime chili beef spring roll dumpling soup Instructions
- Combine all your spring roll ingredients, except the flour and water mix, and wrappers.
- Place your cut up wrappers under a damp cloth to stop them drying out.
- Apply your flour and water paste to one of the squares and stick another square to it.
- Brush more mix around the edges of the square.
- Add 1Tbsp of mix near to one of the corners.
- Roll up your wrapper halfway, fold the sides in and then finish rolling it up. You might want to look on YouTube to get it right.
- Repeat this with all your wrappers. You should be able to make 16 rolls.
- Fry your spring rolls for approximately 2 minutes on each side.
- While your spring rolls fry, combine your soup ingredients and bring to the boil.
- Add your spring rolls to your soup and continue to cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!