Spicy Butternut Squash,Carrot &Leek Soup – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Spicy Butternut Squash,Carrot &Leek Soup using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Butternut Squash,Carrot &Leek Soup
- Prepare 1 large of butternut sqaush.
- It’s 3 medium of carrots.
- Prepare 1 of leek.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of dried chipoltle seasoning.
Spicy Butternut Squash,Carrot &Leek Soup Instructions
- Split squash in half the long way and de seed
- Cut off green head of leek and a little of the bottom. Then, cut in half the long way.
- Trim and clean carrots. Cut the long way in half.
- Place all on baking sheet skin side down. Drizzle heavily with olive oil and season with salt pepper.
- Roast for 45 minutes on 400
- In a blender add the pulp of the squash, all the veggies and dried chipoltle.
- Blend to desired texture
- Freeze for later use or portion 2/3 mixture to 1/3 hot water for a savory soup