Pasta-less low carb cheesy pesto shrimp! – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Pasta-less low carb cheesy pesto shrimp! using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta-less low carb cheesy pesto shrimp!
- It’s of (For the crust)~.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare of ~.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 2 lb of shrimp.
- It’s 2 packages of powder pesto sauce mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
Pasta-less low carb cheesy pesto shrimp! Step By Step
- Preheat oven to 350° and spray a standard cake pan.
- Layer bottom of greased pan with one cup cheese. In a bowl mix together remaining crust ingredients and pour over cheese / spread out evenly. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare filling by heating a large skillet, add butter. Then add shrimp and saute until pink. Add sauce mix, oil and water. Stir and bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Take out crust and layer with half cup cheese, then with a Vented/ slit spoon, spoon shrimp over crust with as little juice as possible. Top with remaining cheese and bake 15 minutes.