Skinny Protein Packed Shrimp Stir Fry – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Skinny Protein Packed Shrimp Stir Fry using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Skinny Protein Packed Shrimp Stir Fry
- It’s 1 lb of Shrimp.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of Broccoli, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of Broccoli slaw.
- Prepare 1 of Green Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Agave Syrup.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of McCormick's Asian seasoning.
Skinny Protein Packed Shrimp Stir Fry Step By Step
- Sauté shrimp in 1 tablespoon of Olive oil. Sprinkle with Asian seasoning. Remove from heat.
- In a separate pan, heat 2 tablespoons of Olive oil over med-high heat. Sauté onions and zucchini but do not burn.
- Sprinkle more Asian seasoning on the onions and broccoli. Lower heat to medium. Add the soy sauce and Cook for about 5 minutes
- Add broccoli slaw, peppers and remaining Asian seasoning. Stir and flip ingredients throughly.
- When peppers reach desired softness, add the shrimp. Stir and flip ingredients again. Lower heat and simmer for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over Brown Rice (optional)