Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
- Prepare 2 can of Classico Alfredo Sauce.
- It’s 1 box of Fettuccine Noodles.
- Prepare 2 lb of Shrimp uncooked.
- Prepare 1/2 small of Onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo Instructions
- Boil shrimp with shells until they turn pink/bright orange. (old bay in water optional)
- Put water on to boil for noodles. And follow directions on the box for preparation.
- Chop onion and get measurements for garlic and parsley.
- Once shrimp is done, drain and cool. Peel off shells and tails. Your fettuccine noodles should be cooking.
- Heat butter in skillet add onion and garlic. Once onion is tender add 2 cans of alfredo sauce. Heat in skillet mixing onion in the sauce. Add parsley. Add in shrimp. Continue to heat on low.
- Drain noodles and leave in strainer. Take alfredo sauce and put into noodle pot after the shrimp is mixed in.
- Put noodles on top of sauce and mix together. ENJOY!!