Indonesian Spicy Fruits Salad – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Indonesian Spicy Fruits Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indonesian Spicy Fruits Salad
- It’s 1 large of raw manggo.
- It’s 1 large of Grany Smith apple.
- You need 1/4 of pineapple.
- You need 60 grams of palm sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Thai chilli.
- Prepare 6 grams of tamarind.
- You need 1 pinch of shrimp paste.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Indonesian Spicy Fruits Salad Instructions
- Peel all the fruits. Shredded manggo and apple into the big bowl. Cut the pineapple into small and thin cutting. Mix all the fruits.
- Grounded sugar, chili, tamarind, salt, shrimp paste, water together.
- Pour grounded sugar use striner into the shredded fruits. Mix it well, put in the fridge. Serve it cold.