Healthy Mediterranean Spaghetti – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Healthy Mediterranean Spaghetti using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Mediterranean Spaghetti
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Garlic.
- You need 2 stick of Green onions.
- It’s 1/2 can of Diced tomatoes.
- It’s 4 tbsp of EVOO.
- It’s 2 of Chicken bouillon cubes.
- It’s 1/2 box of Whole grain spaghetti.
- You need 1/4 packages of Frozen spinach.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Low sodium chicken broth (instead of water and chicken bouillon if prefer).
- Prepare 1/2 packages of Frozen shrimp (optional).
Healthy Mediterranean Spaghetti Step By Step
- Cook spaghetti following box instructions.
- Drain cooked spaghetti, add butter and 1 tsp EVOO, cover and let sit.
- Add the rest of EVOO to a pan, garlic and chopped onion, and cook for about 2 min.
- Add diced tomatoes to pan, cubes of chicken bouillon, spinach, pepper and water. Also add shrimp if using. Simmer until lightly reduced.
- Mix sauce with spaghetti and serve.