Chicken Noodles Soup – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Chicken Noodles Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Noodles Soup
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled noodles.
- It’s 400 gms of boneless chicken.
- You need 1 of spring onion.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Chicken Noodles Soup Step By Step
- Boil Noodles keep aside. Boil Chicken with salt, pepper, onion powder & garlic powder. Shred Chicken & keep the stock.
- In a pan take the stock. Add 1 cup water, whites of spring onion, add salt, parsley, pepper powder, chilli flakes, soya sauce & bring to boil. Now add cornflour slurry & cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add Chicken, Noddles & green of spring onion. Cook for 10 minutes. Serve hot. (you can add veggies of your choice too)