Light Shrimp Scampi – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Light Shrimp Scampi using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Light Shrimp Scampi
- It’s 1 box of Angel Hair Pasta.
- Prepare 2 dozen of Large Shrimp.
- It’s 2 pinch of Salt And Pepper (too taste).
- It’s 3 pinch of Tony's Checherees.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 can of Lemon Caper Sauté Simmer Sauce.
Light Shrimp Scampi Instructions
- Boil water in a large pot on stovetop
- Wait until the water is boiling and add entire packet of angel hair pasta
- Spray cooking spray on two skillets and heat on medium heat. Wait until there is a sizzle.
- Pour simmer sauce in one skillet an wait until there are bubbles
- Devein the shrimp and wash
- Salt, pepper, and season the shrimp and let the flavored marry
- Add butter to skillet for the shrimp
- Add shrimp flatly and brown both sides. Do not over cook
- Add cooked shrimp into simmer sauce and let cook for 7 minutes on medium heat
- Place soft angel hair pasta on a plate and drizzle over shrimp in simmer sauce to your liking
- Serve with garlic bread and broccoli