Shrimp Scampi – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp Scampi using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Scampi
- You need 8 oz of shrimp.
- It’s 2 tsp of mirepoix base.
- You need 3 handfuls of baby spinach (chopped).
- You need 4 oz of light cream.
- You need 5 oz of spaghetti.
- It’s 1 of shallot (minced).
- You need 2 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Prepare 1 oz of grated Parmesan.
Shrimp Scampi Instructions
- Pat shrimp dry and season with salt and pepper. Then cook the pasta with salt 8-10 mins (make sure to reserve 1/2 cup of that starchy pasta water when done).
- Cook shrimp on medium high 2 mins on each side while pasta is boiling. When done, add garlic and shallot and continue cooking for about a minute. Then add spinach until wilted. Lower heat to medium.
- Add cream, parmesan, base, and pasta water. Cook until desired thickness is reached. Add pasta and done.