Ceaser salad with prawns – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Ceaser salad with prawns using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ceaser salad with prawns
- It’s 1 of cos lettuce.
- Prepare 20 of cooked and peeled prawns.
- It’s 2 of -3 rashers bacon.
- Prepare 2 of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1 of parmesan cheese shaved as much to your taste.
- Prepare 1 of croutons brought or home made.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of -2 anchovies.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of warm water as needed.
Ceaser salad with prawns Step By Step
- To make sauce,mash anchovies with a fork and put in a jar, add sour cream, mayonnaise, crushed garlic and enough warm water to make the sauce pourable.put lid on jar and shake till thoroughly mixed.season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Break appart lettuce wash thoroughly and let drain, while lettuce is draining grill bacon until crisp and put on papper towels to drain away oil.
- Tear lettuce and divide between two plates or large bowls.
- Scatter prawns, torn bacon,croutons and shaved parmesan over torn lettuce.
- Cut eggs in half and place in middle of salad drizzle with sauce.