Cheesy Shrimp Nachos – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Cheesy Shrimp Nachos using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Shrimp Nachos
- It’s of Tortilla chips (sometimes I make my own out of corn tortillas).
- Prepare of Cheese (I used sharp cheddar).
- It’s 2/3 dozen of Shrimp (I used the frozen, pre-cooked kind).
- You need of Garlic Sea Salt.
- You need of Sourcream.
- Prepare of Guacamole.
- It’s of Mild to Medium salsa.
Cheesy Shrimp Nachos Step By Step
- Shred cheese if it isn't already shredded.
- Layer chips and cheese to your liking. Sprinkle Garlic Sea Salt if you wish.
- Thaw, and cut or rip shrimp to your liking and place on top of chips and cheese.
- Microwave for about 1 minute and 20 seconds or until cheese is to your melted preference.
- Top with your desired toppings.