Chicken Noodle Soup – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Chicken Noodle Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Noodle Soup
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Egg Noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 6 cups of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Celery , chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Onion , chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Water.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Chicken , cooked diced.
Chicken Noodle Soup Instructions
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add egg noodles and oil and cook for about 8 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a large saucepan or dutch oven combine broth and salt. Bring to a boil. Stir in celery and onion, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl mix cornstarch and water until the cornstarch is completely dissolved. Gradually add the mixture to the soup, stirring constantly. Stir in chicken and noodles and heat through.