Jumbo King Prawn Stir-fry with Soy Sauce – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Jumbo King Prawn Stir-fry with Soy Sauce using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jumbo King Prawn Stir-fry with Soy Sauce
- Prepare 6 of jumbo king prawns.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of corn oil.
- You need 1-2 Tbsp of light soy sauce.
Jumbo King Prawn Stir-fry with Soy Sauce Step By Step
- Clean and snip off the sharp points.
- Dry the prawns with a paper towel.
- Place a fry pan on the hob and heat until it is hot, then turn the heat to low, add the jumbo king prawns and cook for 3-4 minutes. Turn to the other side cook for 3-4 minutes as well.
- Add the corn oil and fry both sides about 30 seconds, then put in the light soy sauce in it and mix well. Serve at once.