Chicken Noodle Soup – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Chicken Noodle Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Noodle Soup
- You need 500 gm of Chicken thighs.
- You need 500 gm of Carrot , sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of Celery , chopped.
- You need 1 of Onion , peeled but left whole.
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic.
- You need A few sprigs of Parsley.
- It’s 1.75 litres of Chicken stock.
- You need of Salt pepper &.
- It’s 100 gm of Noodles Thin.
- It’s of Dill Chopped fresh leaves to garnish (optional).
Chicken Noodle Soup Instructions
- Put the chicken thighs in to a large sauce pan with the carrots, celery, onion, garlic and parsely. Pour in the stock and bring to a boil. With a spoon, skim off the foam that rises to the top of the pan.
- Lower the heat and season with salt & pepper. Cover and simmer gently for 30 minutes.
- Remove any fat from the surface of the soup. Lift out the parsely, onion and chicken. Discard the parsely, chop the onion and shred the chicken meat.
- Break the noodles in to pieces and drop them in to the soup. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add back the onion and chicken to the soup. Heat through and taste for seasoning. Serve hot, garnished with dill leaves.