My Shrimp Louie Salad – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook My Shrimp Louie Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Shrimp Louie Salad
- Prepare 1 of package of romaine lettuce.
- Prepare 4 of hard boiled eggs.
- You need 8 of bacon strips.
- You need 1 of pint of grape tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of package of tail on deveined shrimp.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mccormick carribean jerk seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of thousand island dressing, optional.
My Shrimp Louie Salad Instructions
- Cook bacon strips, drain, set aside.
- Cook shrimp in Mccormick seasoning.
- Assemble salad, lettuce, tomatoes, shrimp, bacon , eggs, finish with dressing of your choice.