Low carb shrimp marinade – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Low carb shrimp marinade using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low carb shrimp marinade
- It’s 1 lb of deveined uncooked shrimp.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lime juice, fresh.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh grated ginger.
- You need 2 clove of crushed garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Splenda.
Low carb shrimp marinade Step By Step
- Mix all ingredients together except the shrimp
- Adjust to taste, the flavors will be muted once the shrimp is grilled
- Marinate the shrimp for 15-20 min, but no longer or the citrus will cook the protien