Hot and Sour Soup with Tomato, Okra, and Bean Thread Noodles – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Hot and Sour Soup with Tomato, Okra, and Bean Thread Noodles using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot and Sour Soup with Tomato, Okra, and Bean Thread Noodles
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 4 of Okra.
- It’s 30 grams of Bean thread noodles.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 400 ml of ☆Water.
- It’s 2 tsp of ☆Chicken soup stock granules.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of ☆Salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ◆Katakuriko.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ◆Water.
- You need 1 dash of more than 1 tablespoon Vinegar.
- It’s 1 of Ra-yu.
Hot and Sour Soup with Tomato, Okra, and Bean Thread Noodles Instructions
- Cut the tomato into 2-3 cm bite sized pieces. Sprinkle the okra with a little salt and roll on a cutting board. Rinse and slice into 5 mm.
- Parboil the bean thread noodles in plenty of boiling water. Drain and cut into easy to eat pieces.
- Beat the egg.
- Heat a pan with sesame oil and stir fry the tomato briefly. (Until the tomato is coated with oil.)
- Add all the ☆ingredients to the pan, bring to a boil and add the okra and parboiled bean thread noodles. Simmer for 2~3 minutes, then add vinegar and stir.
- Dissolve the ♦ katakuriko with ♦ water, add to the pan and stir.
- Pour in the beaten eggs, add a few drops of ra-yu spicy chili sesame oil and it's done.