Tuna and prawn pasta salad – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Tuna and prawn pasta salad using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna and prawn pasta salad
- It’s 300 g of pasta.
- Prepare 1 tin of tuna (drained).
- It’s Handful of cooked, peeled prawns.
- It’s 1 of small onion (finely chopped).
- It’s 5 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Chilli flakes.
Tuna and prawn pasta salad Step By Step
- Cook pasta as per instructions then allow to cool completely.
- Once cooled combine all ingredients together and chill for 30 minutes in the fridge