Steamed prawns in microwave – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Steamed prawns in microwave using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed prawns in microwave
- You need 300 gms of prawns.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mustard paste.
- It’s 3 tbsp of fresh coconut grated.
- You need 4 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curd.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of sugar.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need 2 of green chillies paste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 3-4 of green chillies.
Steamed prawns in microwave Step By Step
- Shell and de-vein prawns.Wash them and smear little salt and turmeric.Set them aside for few minutes.Meanwhile soak mustard seeds in warm water for few minutes.Grate coconut. Then make a paste of mustard alongwith 2 green chillies and curd.
- Place prawns in a microwave safe bowl and add the ground mustard and grated coconut.Add mustard oil,turmeric,red chilli powder,salt and pinch of sugar to taste.Mix all and add few green chillies.Micro high power for 3-4 minutes.Toss,sprinkle some mustard oil and micro for 2 minutes.Serve hot with steamed rice.