Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno
- Prepare 6 cup of butternut squash, cubed or 1 large.
- Prepare 14 oz of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 of Granny Smith Apple, peeled, cored and chopped.
- Prepare 2 medium of carrots, peeled, chopped.
- You need 2 of jalapeno, seeded.
- It’s 6 oz of bacon, crisp and chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika, smoked.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno Step By Step
- Combine to 7 ingredients in a stock pot, cook on low heat for 4 to 6 hours.
- Blend or puree after 4 – 6 hours. An immersion blender is ideal for this. If you don?t have one, let your mix cool before transferring it to a blender or food processor.
- Garnish with jalapeno rounds, paprika and bacon.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Adapted from Paleopot.com recipe