Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps
- Prepare 1/2 lb of medium small raw shelled shrimp.
- It’s 8 of large lettuce leaves, I used romaine, but any sturdy cup shaped lettece will work.
- It’s 8 of thin slices bacon strips.
- You need 1/2 cup of halved grape tomatoes or sliced cherry tomatos.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of my spice rub, recipe attached in direction step #2.
- You need 1/4 cup of more or less depending on your taste of my spicy ranch dressing/dip recipe attached in direction step#5.
Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps Step By Step
- In a medium skillet fry bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Remove all bacon fat except leave 1 tablespoon in to cook shrimp.
- Have spice rubon plate https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356275-spice-rub-for-grilling-roasting-sauteing-and-smokers
- Mix shrimp in spice rub to coat
- Heat reserved bacon fat in skillet until hot and cook shrimp until golden and cooked through 3 to 5 minutes
- Lay lettuce leaves on plates with cup side up and spread spicy ranch dressing in each one https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing
- Evenly divide warm shrimp among lettuce leaf cups
- Add tomatoes
- Crumble bacon into pieces and add to top
- Serve right away while lettuce is crisp and shrimp is warm