Christi's Simple Shrimp Cocktail Salad – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Christi's Simple Shrimp Cocktail Salad using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Christi's Simple Shrimp Cocktail Salad
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parsley.
- Prepare 2 slice of Bacon.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Frozen shrimp (cocktail size).
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Red onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lime.
- You need 1 of large Tomato.
Christi's Simple Shrimp Cocktail Salad Instructions
- Thaw shrimp
- Cook bacon
- Chop tomato, and onion
- Chop parsley, or use fresh parsley in a tube.
- Chop up cooked bacon
- Mix all ingredients
- Top with fresh squeezed lime juice.
- Serve with cocktail sauce for dressing.